Online access to your account – all you need is internet access and an account with Mega Bank.
After completion of the application process, you may access the Online Banking system 24-hours a day, seven days a week to perform the following functions:
- View current balance information for your linked Mega Bank checking, money market, and savings accounts.
- View outstanding loan balances and Equity Line of Credit.
- Review transactions for the current statement cycle and one prior statement for your accounts.
- Get check images of your recent paid checks.
- Bill Pay – conveniently pay credit card bills, mortgage installments and utility bills online.
- Export transaction data to your personal software such as Microsoft Money, Intuit Quicken and Intuit Quick Books.
You can also perform special banking services for the following items:
- Place stop payment on on–us checks.
- Send us e–mail messages and questions regarding your online banking access.
You can make immediate transfers anytime you want between your checking, savings, loans, and line of credit accounts. You can also transfer money from your checking or savings accounts to pay Mega Bank bills such as a loan, or home equity line of credit payment.
- Transfer funds between your Mega Bank accounts that are linked through the Online Banking System.
- Account to Account Transfer – Using Bill Pay system, transfer money between Mega Bank deposit accounts and accounts you hold at other institutions.*
- Popmoney is a person to person payments service (P2P) using Bill Pay system. It is an easy, fast and secure online personal payment service that lets you send, request and receive money directly from your bank account.*
- Loan balance transfer.
With Mega Bank Online Banking, you can; view and print clear images of the front and back of checks you have written, confirm who you wrote the check to, how much, and when it was paid. It is easy, free, and convenient.
You can export transaction information for use with your personal finance application, such as Intuit’s Quicken, Intuit Quickbooks, Microsoft Money or Comma Separated. From the transaction search screen enter the information that describes the information to be extracted. Select the desired Export Format, and then click the “Export” button to complete the export process.
Your files will be saved to disk. Once you have logged on to your personal financial application, you can import these files from their saved location Note: Be sure to select a compatible “Export Format” to work with your personal financial application.
Stop payments allow you to request a stop payment on any one of your assigned accounts. From the Stop Payment Menu, you can perform a stop payment search and issue a stop payment. Note: Please be sure that the check you want to stop payment is still outstanding. The system will accept all stop payment request regardless whether it has been paid previously.
To place other orders or reorders, please call us at 626 281-8228.
- Remote deposit capture.*
- Wire transfer (domestic and international).*
* Fees may apply